“Leidos is seeking a Business Development Analyst to lead the business development and capture activities of our Health and Human Services (HHS) portfolio. This position location is in the Washington D.C. Metro Area with local and extended travel expected up to 50% of the time. The position is focused on identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within HHS programs, continuing to build the Leidos reputation and business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the HHS domain.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budgets, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Work with program and management team in call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on follow up activities after plan execution.
- Serve as Capture Manager for selected opportunities, either all the way to award or in the early capture phase. …”
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in related technical field, and 15+ years in a Business Development position. (additional education, training or experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Proven track record of successful business development at a variety of acquisition sizes.
- Demonstrated access to key HHS customers and industry partners…”
- A technical degree is highly desired.
- Strong, respected relationships within the HHS community”