“The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers.”
- Manages larger team(s), manager(s), area(s), or customer(s) with broad scope of impact, including setting organizational direction/work prioritization, people development, cost management, and alignment with larger business goals.
- Portfolio focus areas include health data interoperability, cloud, and analytics for the federal health market (including the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, and Department of Health and Human Services)
- Solves customer challenges through delivery of technology services and solutions
- Applies innovation (products, services, or both) when conventional methods are insufficient to fulfill customer needs
- Generates additional revenue through “product pull thru” after an outsourcing ~$10m-$20m/year revenue for total portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6
- Coaches and mentors employee direct reports. May coach and mentor non-direct reports as needed. Manages performance review process for employees, manages team and individual performance…”
- Requires BA/BS with 12 to15 years, with at least six plus years as a manager.
- Track record of managing somewhat complex Portfolio of Services deals in region of $50 – 100 million per annum.
- Experience in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/product line.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
- Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
- VA and/or DHA Client knowledge and contacts
- Must be able to achieve a VA/DHA position of trust/clearance…”
G2X TAKE: Less than a year removed from picking up a big $155M VistA maintenance and support task order win at VA, this longtime partner to VA and DHA is seeking a lead to manage a portfolio with a focus area that includes health data interoperability, cloud, and analytics for the Federal health market (including the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, and Department of Health and Human Services).