- The Program Director is the lead client facing program executive and guides the entire SAIC team’s efforts in planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of Program/Project Management, resources utilization, implementation of transformative, clinical and operational innovations and integration of best practices enterprise systems solutions that directly ensure successful execution and delivery of program goals and objectives…
- The Program Director must also be skilled in managing and leading all facets of a mission focused, high visibility, high dollar value IDIQ program effort spanning approximately five years in duration…
- The Program Director shall apply PMP and PMBOK industry best practices, standards, principles, and techniques of project management to monitor, control, and direct completion of all requirements, from receipt and initiation through planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring, transition, and closure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Hospital Administration with focus on Healthcare Informatics, Engineering, Physics, Physical Sciences, Information Security, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Business or Health Sciences Related Field.
- Eighteen (18) years or more of hands-on technical experience in supporting Enterprise Information Technology services (healthcare informatics delivery) in a Health Environment as well as Health Systems expertise.
- Extensive understanding of the MHS as a whole, the Military Treatment Facility structured care delivery system and the comprehensive technology that supports them.
- Experience supporting integration of services on a global scale (including OCONUS MTFs) including Cyber, Network and/or Communications
- A minimum of five (5) years directly supporting Military Health System (MHS), to include inter and intra service (Military Branches) coordination.”
G2X TAKE: This global technology and consulting leader is seeking a lead client facing program executive to support the Military Health System (MHS) through a wide range of programs spanning Technology, Clinical Support/Research, Data Analytics and AI, Cloud and Data Center Management, Advisory Services, and Research and Development.