“The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from software licenses. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of Federal Healthcare accounts.”
“Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Driving new business opportunities while maintaining/expanding existing renewals
- Developing an overall account plan in the allocated territory and executing on sales strategy
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams… “
“In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Highly focused and motivated driving new business within US Federal accounts, preferably Federal Healthcare market.
- Five plus years US Federal software sales experience
- Consistent record of exceeding sales targets …”
G2X TAKE: ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion that supports approximately 5,400 enterprise customers worldwide, is seeking a lead to be responsible for account planning, territory planning, researching prospective customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of Federal Healthcare accounts.