“Suntiva is looking for a client account manager to join their team of energetic, dynamic, experienced, and business savvy professionals. This position is perfect for someone who has strong client relationship building and project management experience; who thrives in roles where juggling and prioritizing a variety of tasks at one time and excels in team environments. You will be based in Falls Church, VA with onsite work required in MD areas of Silver Spring and White Oak.”
“What You Will Be Doing
- Managing all aspects associated with a portfolio of projects in alignment with Suntiva’s Civilian PMO policies and procedures including financial management, staffing and team coordination, developing client relationships, risk management, work/scope management (schedules and coordinating flow of work), status reporting, and contract management.
- Growing Suntiva’s business by managing and implementing account plans, organic and new business growth through trusted client relationships and marketing efforts, building a pipeline of opportunities that align with growth targets.
- Delivering high quality work products in-line with client expectations
- Managing and developing individuals and project teams in alignment with Suntiva’s core values and individual growth plans…”
“What You Will Need For This Position
- Master’s degree in Business Management or a related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years of Project Management experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects with portfolio of greater than $5M in concurrent value
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong management consulting skills with experience managing and delivering organizational development, performance, human capital, training, and / or business process improvement initiatives
- Experience in federal government agencies like HHS, Veterans Affairs, FDA…”
G2X TAKE: This business transformation and technology company who recently announced the award of ten BPA orders with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), with a total value of more than $9 million, is seeking a lead with experience in Federal Government agencies like HHS, Veterans Affairs, FDA.