Solicitation Number: 36C10B20R0041
VA TAC is seeking a commercial Software as a Service (SaaS) tool that utilizes robotic process automation to perform the following:
- Collects contractor information from various systems to support a determination in accordance with FAR 9.104-1. Current systems include:
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Federal Awardee Performance Integrity Information System (FAPIIS), publicly facing within the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS).
- Dun and Bradstreet
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (NASA SEWP) Program Performance
- Capability to expand reporting to other systems/databases
- Automated assessment of responsibility findings for completeness, and highlight any negative findings associated with a specific contractor.
- The capability to provide reports regarding user (employee) usage of the contractor responsibility procurement bot, including the percentage of contracts where documentation was obtained by the bot. The report shall include data driven insights and recommendations on improving usage of the contractor responsibility procurement bot.
- Data displayed in real-time.
- All Provided and Collected Data is exportable.
- Other File Verifications:
- Determine a vendor s business size status by NAICS Code
- Report evidence of a vendor s VIP verification status
- Report Vets 4212
- Report Equal Employment Opportunity Clearance
- Present date/time stamped evidence for each report for the contract file