“The incumbent of this position is a Supervisory Information Technology (IT) Specialist, GS-2210-15 located in the Technology and Integration Office (TIO), functioning as the Assistant Chief Technology and Integration Officer within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization (OEHRM), within the Office of the Deputy Secretary of VA (DEPSECVA).”
- Provides leadership, allocates resources, and implements activities to accomplish OEHRM multicultural organization direction, and Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights requirements, goals, policies, and objectives.
- Manages and oversees the technology and integration operations and is the principal advisor for strategic planning and oversight for multiple TIO Directorates. Delivers highly technical analyses of information security policies, strategies, architecture, engineering, metrics, risk management, workforce development, change management and business intelligence.
- Develops and maintains strategic organizational plans, identifying current and future business environments and aligning the organization to those environments. Manages, reviews, and delivers analysis on Technology and Integration functions, tasks, operations, and business processes to identify, remediate, and mitigate gaps in service and efficiency.
- Initiates and manages special technical studies and projects of a highly confidential and complex nature related to executing the OEHRM mission.
- Conducts program and project research and performance analysis, delivers guidance for process improvement, and manages the implementation of that guidance.
- Ensures OEHRM programs, projects, policies, and operations align with applicable cybersecurity regulations and guidance. Monitors changes in Federal legislation and regulations, as well as agency-level guidance, policy, regulations, and directives for potential impact on OEHRM policies.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support Veterans Affairs may want to influence who applies for this role that manages, reviews, and delivers analysis on Technology and Integration functions, tasks, operations, and business processes to identify, remediate, and mitigate gaps in service and efficiency within the Agency’s Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization.