“The Account Executive is responsible for direct solution sales (orders and revenue) into new accounts – specifically many of the Federal Civilian Agencies – including Veterans Affairs, Security Exchange Commission, and Social Security Administration. The person is responsible for the profitable sales of Teradata solution portfolio products including software, hardware, professional services, and support services. This includes products such as fraud, waste and abuse, regulatory compliance, big data analytics, Cyber solutions and general data warehousing technologies. Specific solutions to be sold depend on industry segment.”
- Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques
- Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model
- Articulate the solution in terms of ROI and TCO to the customer
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives and mature sales cycles
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction…”
“Skills & Attributes
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers. Ideal candidate would have intimate knowledge/experience that directly resonates with assigned accounts, especially VA. “
- 5+ years’ experience in selling software & services specifically in the database space. Some technical knowledge of hardware is necessary (other applicable includes ERP sales, Date Transformation sales).
- Demonstrated success in sales. 75%+ success record for making sales goals….”
G2X TAKE: This leader in Pervasive Data Intelligence, that works with Healthcare providers and life science companies around the globe to create Healthcare analytics solutions, is seeking a lead to bring the company’s products such as fraud, waste and abuse, regulatory compliance, big data analytics, Cyber solutions and general data warehousing technologies, into new accounts with a focus on Veterans Affairs.