“The DOD Sales Manager position will lead Cognitive Medical Systems’ continuing success in expanding its business base within the U.S Department of Defense, especially the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The successful candidate will manage the sales and business development process for multiple strategic new business opportunities within the agency.”
- Identifies qualifying agency funded programs of significant strategic or financial value, with special focus on healthcare IT.
- Leads proposal efforts to include solutioning and writing the proposal in conjunction with proposal managers, clinical subject matter experts, technical experts, etc.
- Manages DOD opportunities and personal quota attainment
- Interfaces with the Sales team, internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units), and potential and current government (DOD) clients.
- Works closely with Sales team, line of business directors, and others to identify Sales opportunities and ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of Sales strategies… “
- 8-10 years sales and proposal solution development for DOD; experience with Defense Health Agency and/or component (A,N, AF) medical programs is preferred .
- Domain experience with healthcare IT and related programs.
- Ability to identify leads and directly market Cognitive to both mid and senior level government personnel
- Prior exposure to the entire Capture and Proposal Management Cycle… “
G2X TAKE: Having only recently announced the addition of a Retired U.S. Marine Corps Colonel and bio-pharma exec as their new CEO, this physician-led SDVOSB, focused on helping public and private organizations make the most of their Healthcare and other IT investments, is seeking a lead to identify qualifying agency-funded programs of significant strategic or financial value, with special focus on the Defense Health Agency (DHA).