“As CTO you will provide technical leadership for IT services, application development, data center hosting and strategic initiatives for Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) activity. In this role you will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of a diverse portfolio of activity. You will oversee, guide, and mentor a newly re-organized engineering team, designed to convert the organization into a services oriented delivery model. We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector.”
“As a member of the Division’s senior leadership team you will establish clear objectives and effectively communicate business needs, architectural objectives, and expected deliverables to engineering teams. You will be responsible to set a vision for how technology will be used throughout ensuring that the technological resources meet the organization’s short and long-term needs. Key activities will include setting the strategic direction for the organization, outlining the goals for research and development and creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services. The position will help to drive executive decisions on behalf of the organization’s technological requirements and maintain a customer focused outlook to deliver solutions to drive increased performance…”
“Specific responsibilities include:
- Setting organization technology policies, strategies and roadmap.
- Engaging with customers to understand mission and provide strategic approach that will meet short and long-term goals.
- Support the development and timely delivery of organization solutions.
- Leading network and system security architecture design efforts.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to engineering team members.
- Provide technical guidance across the organization to ensure solutions satisfy customer and business needs with minimal impact to other functional areas…”
- Masters with 15 – 20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 – 16 years of prior relevant experience or a BS and 17 years of experience
- Must be experienced in developing strategic plans for deployment of IT services and system upgrades.
- Previous experience leading engineering teams with hands-on experience in multiple, diverse network and system security technologies…”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® IT, engineering, and science solutions and services leader, that was just named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come, is seeking a lead to provide technical leadership for IT services, application development, data center hosting and strategic initiatives for SSA, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) activity.