“Medical Science and Computing (MSC), a Dovel company, is currently seeking an Account Executive/Business Development Director for Life Sciences and Health Information Systems. This opportunity is permanent, full-time, and in Rockville, MD.”
“Duties & Responsibilities
- The Business Development Director will investigate, identify, qualify, pursue, and support capture of new business pursuits and critical re-competes involving opportunities within our Life Sciences (LS) and Health Information Systems (HIS) business units.
- The selected individual must possess strong interpersonal skills and proven expertise growing and managing a pipeline of services and solutions in the Health IT and Life Sciences space, with a particular focus on the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The position will be located in Rockville, MD with frequent travel to customer sites (DC Metro and occasional trips outside of the area) required as needed.”
- Build and own a pipeline containing opportunities in Life Sciences and Health IT, with a particular focus on the National Institutes of Health (NIH), that align to MSC’s core capabilities
- Lead pursuits and adhere to MSC’s Business Development Lifecycle
- Provide critical leadership from early opportunity identification and qualification through the post-submission phases of an opportunity. The position will require performing both business development and capture and will formulate, communicate, and implement an integrated capture and proposal strategy that provides customers with a clear and defendable justification for selecting MSC
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Unit Senior Vice President(s) to ensure alignment with contract delivery and revenue goals…”
- Bachelor’s degree required or equalivant. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Strategic Capture, Business Development, or Program Management in relevant markets and/or domains
- Proven experience leading and winning contracts in the Federal government with knowledge of respective acquisition/procurement policies and regulations
- Experience and current knowledge of NIH required
- Extensive network of industry and government contacts…”
G2X TAKE: Just named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come, this growth oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government, is seeking a leader to investigate, identify, qualify, pursue, and support capture of new business pursuits and critical re-competes involving opportunities within its Life Sciences (LS) and Health Information Systems (HIS) business units.