“BRMi, Inc seeks to hire a Director of Business Development to drive growth within the Department of Health and Human Service so. Experience with one or more of the following accounts is preferred:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Federal Drug Administration
- National Institutes of Health “
“The successful candidate will have a verifiable record of success in identifying, qualifying, and closing federal digital services contracts within the public health market. BRMi seeks a proven closer who is willing and able to “roll up their sleeves” in order to deliver expected results.”
- Contribute to account planning and execute activities to identify, qualify, and close contracts to grow BRMi’s health and human services business.
- Play a material role to develop a qualified pipeline and support capture activities, and in some cases may serve as the Capture Manager on select pursuits…”
- 7+ years of experience performing business development or capture management activities as individual contributor for IT services / solutions within the public health market
- Ability to close business as demonstrated by a verifiable record of winning contracts totaling at least $30M in contract value in each of the past two years
- Understanding of the strategic priorities, budget, programs and initiatives of the public health market
- Strong relationships with industry professionals within the large business and small business contractor community,
- In-depth knowledge of competitors and existing contracts within the public health market
- Direct experience in building a 12-24 month pipeline of qualified opportunities and winning competitive contracts… “
G2X TAKE: Fresh off their recent acquisition of a small information and management sciences company that can lay claim to 30 years’ experience working with researchers and physicians to further their efforts, this small business end-to-end IT services company, that specializes in providing advisory, business optimization and application solutions, as well as specific technology expertise areas such as intelligent automation, is seeking a lead to contribute to account planning and to execute activities to identify, qualify, and close contracts to grow BRMi’s Health and Human Services business.