- Identifies qualifying agency funded programs of significant strategic or financial value, with special focus on healthcare IT.
- Leads proposal efforts to include solutioning and writing the proposal in conjunction with proposal managers, clinical subject matter experts, technical experts, etc.
- Manages HHS opportunities and personal quota attainment
- Interfaces with the Sales team, internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units), and potential and current government (HHS) clients.
- Works closely with Sales team, line of business directors, and others to identify Sales opportunities and ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of Sales strategies.
- Works closely with Cognitive executives, providing them with the necessary data and insight to properly integrate and manage the Sales function into their respective strategies, operating plans and budgets.
- 8-10 years sales and proposal solution development for HHS.
- Domain experience with healthcare IT and related programs.
- Strong understanding of challenges faced by major HHS agencies like CMS around initiatives like Quality Measure programs, and value-based care – and Agency plans to address those challenges.
- Ability to identify leads and directly market Cognitive to both mid and senior level government personnel
- Prior exposure to the entire Capture and Proposal Management Cycle
- Knowledge of HHS acquisition/procurement processes.
- Strong knowledge of HHS organizational structure, leadership, challenges and roadmap, to include future funding
- Familiarity with Agency IDIQ/GWAC contracts and industry competitors.
- Familiarity with information technology/market trends in Health IT/Cloud/Mobile/Big Data/Security/Human Centered Design.