“CVP is seeking a highly talented Account Executive to lead the strategy and execution for CMS accounts. The individual will oversee all aspects of CMS strategy/road-map development and performance including pipeline management, capture and proposal development and program delivery (start-up and execution). The executive in this role will lead and grow the existing CVP portfolio of contracts with CMS, develop and execute the strategy for expansion of CVP’s CMS portfolio, and attract, retain and grow talent required to execute flawlessly on all contracts with CMS.”
- Build and shape a pipeline of new CMS opportunities targeted at leveraging CVP’s core competencies into the CMS market and drive development/deployment of innovative/customized solutions to meet specific client needs
- Demonstrate and apply strong CMS subject matter knowledge, new business development and program management skills
- Leverage already established, relevant, CMS client relationships in divisions such as CCSQ (Center for Clinical Standards & Quality), CM (Center for Medicare), CMCS (Center for Medicaid & CHIP Services), CPI (Center for Program Integrity), OIT (Office of Information Technology), CMMI (Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation), CCIIO (Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight), etc.
- Manage, direct, coach multiple CMS project/program managers regarding cost/schedule/technical direction/quality/risk management/on contract growth opportunities/etc.”
- Proven track record of successfully selling and delivering to CMS
- 12 years of progressive experience building new business and delivering technology enabled solutions (information technology design, implementation, program operations and support through the full system development life cycle)
- Proven expertise with oversight and management of multiple project teams with varied sizes ranging between 10-100 FTEs
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple contract types in a government setting including Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus and T&M contracts
- Proven experience with executing and delivering on high visibility programs/projects with significant business and technical constraints including complex organizational change and stakeholder management issues
- Highly experienced in subcontractor management and negotiation skills including various types of flow-downs and managing through accountability
- Knowledge of Agile Principles and Methodologies and application to technical execution and oversight of projects
- Knowledge and experience with CMMI including continuous improvement initiatives on project and operational processes…”
G2X TAKE: This leading business and technology consultancy and CMS SPARC Prime, recently noted as one of the Fastest Growing Federal Health and Civilian Consulting Firms in the Greater Washington area, is seeking a leader to grow the existing CVP portfolio of contracts with CMS, develop and execute the strategy for expansion of CVP’s CMS portfolio, and attract, retain and grow talent required to execute flawlessly on all contracts with CMS.
CVP was also recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.