The Strategic Partnership Director will be responsible for establishing, coordinating and overseeing the development of new business partnerships and maintaining existing partnerships. Experience must include in the federal government contracting space.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and maturing partner relationships with small and large businesses and contributing to the growth.
- Develop, Track and maintain formal small/large business database repository and recommend partners to pursuit and business teams.
- Initial outreach and vetting of small/large business and strategic partners prior to business engagement, proofs of concept and pilots.
- Responsible for establishing Mentor-Protégé and Joint Venture programs.
- Analyzes market trends, proposes new avenues for partnership, such as, GWACS/IDIQs/BPAs, etc.
- Provides oversight and resources to key projects.
- Develops business plans and formulates strategies for both new and existing growth.
- Provides research, analysis and recommendations as part of the partnership plan development of strategic plans for the business unit.
- Analyzes major partner/competitor strategies and coordinates and participates in partnering events, conferences, and associations.
- 8 years of business development/partnership experience in the Federal Government contracting space and preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience developing and establishing partnerships with other businesses, including small businesses is required.
- Creating or supporting Mentor-Protégé and/or Joint Venture programs is preferred.
- 5 years of progressive direct/indirect leadership responsibilities; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.