Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a highly motivated and detailed-oriented Defense Health Solutions Architect to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in either McLean, Virginia, or San Antonio, Texas. The successful candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Health IT portfolio and the main technical liaison between Northrop Grumman and the Defense Health Agency (DHA). Their critical responsibility will be to initiate, plan, lead, outline and design solutions and transformational roadmaps for system modernization efforts, leveraging new technology offerings across the federal health market, particularly for Veterans Affairs and the Defense Health Agency.
The selected candidate must possess exceptional strengths in leadership, analysis, technical & program solutions, and communications as the role will require collaborative efforts between the vendor teammates, customer representatives and health captures, proposals, and programs. Development of internal & external presentations and extensive support will be required to provide input and responses to Requests for Information (RFIs), Captures, and Requests for Proposal (RFPs). Support may also be needed to existing and new programs along with continuous process improvements and best practices. The Staff Systems Solutions Architect will also help plan our research & development investments and participate in research and development (R&D) release trains to ensure the solutions we are building meet our customers’ needs.
The candidate should be versed in product design and transition of solutions from research to product implementation in the health customer space. The candidate should also be familiar with modernization efforts of Federal Health IT systems from legacy solutions to cloud first solutions. The candidate must have the ability to manage several cross cutting initiatives and work collaboratively across the business unit to continuously improve our processes, talent, and technical solutions with high returns on investment.
- Coordinates strategic meetings and communication with DHA customers
- Leads teams in the design and implementation for advanced system solutions
- Coordinates subject matter experts to provide innovative modernization solutions for existing IT systems
- Collaborates& drives development of capture and customer proposal collateral and client support…
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline with a minimum of 14 years of relevant technical experience
- Master’s degree in a STEM discipline with a minimum of 12 years of relevant technical experience
- PhD in a STEM discipline with a minimum of 9 years of relevant technical experience
- Proficient knowledge of the DHA/MHS infrastructure and architecture, DISA enterprise services, and experience deploying applications or IT services in complex DHA environment
- Proven ability to provide DODAF-compliant designs with working knowledge of different DoD networks and security levels…
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with the MHS architecture, Desktop to Datacenter (D2D), and the Medical Community of Interest (MEDCOI)
- Master’s Degree
- Experience delivering systems in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 or higher delivery environment
- Existing or Previous Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- Agile, ITIL, or other industry certifications
- Healthcare IT industry experience…