“The incumbent serves as the Senior Director of the Digital Service at VA (DSVA) under the direction of the Executive Director of DSVA in the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). The DSVA Senior Director serves as the Product Owner for systems within their DSVA portfolio and is responsible for developing high-level strategies to support development efforts to achieve Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) wide business objectives. The incumbent will supervise multiple teams with DSVA to deliver improved VA digital products and services.”
- Acquires and manages the necessary resources, including leadership support, financial resources, and key security personnel, to support information technology (IT) security goals and objectives and reduce theover allorganizational risk.
- Develops and maintains strategic plans.
- Acts as primary stakeholder in the underlying IT operational processes and functions that support the service, provide direction and monitors all significant activities so the service is delivered successfully.
- Advocates for adequate funding for cyber training resources, to include both internal and industry-provided courses, instructors, and related materials.
- Establishes, resources, implements and assesses cyber workforce management programs in accordance with organizational requirements…”
G2X TAKE: Those who support Veterans Affairs may want to influence who applies for this role that serves as the Product Owner for systems within the DSVA portfolio and is responsible for developing high-level strategies to support development efforts to achieve Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) wide business objectives.