“Apple’s Public Sector Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help businesses and governments transform the way people work — while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understanding of the businesses we manage — at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution!”
- No matter the audience, you are very good at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You support others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do — and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique, but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities — with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.”
G2X TAKE: This global solutions provider, that recently announced, alongside the VA, that Veterans across the nation and surrounding territories now have access to the Health Records feature in the Health app on iPhones, is seeking an exec with relevant consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions to Government Healthcare institutions.