“B3 Group Inc, a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in health IT and PMO support for the federal government, is looking for an experienced Capture Manager to join our growing organization. The Capture Manager is responsible for working with the VP of Sales to establish the sales targets to meet the company objectives. The Capture Manager is responsible for assisting with the development of strategic business development plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Position will be onsite in our Herndon, VA office.”
- Lead 2 to 5 strategic capture efforts annually, as identified by B3 Group
- Support existing Capture Managers and Sales team in an advisory role
- Support VP of Emerging Markets with the identification, capture, and response of solicitations (Task Orders, IDIQs, etc.)
- Represent B3 Group in Sales and Marketing capacities, including conferences, industry days, customer meetings, etc.
- Support the creation and execution of strategy for incumbent B3 recompete work…”
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years in capture management required. Prefer previous experience supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs…”
G2X TAKE: One of the Federal Health IT & Consulting firms recently recognized as D.C. Metro’s fastest growing private companies, this SDVOSB health IT and systems integrator, and highly successful T4NG Prime, is seeking a lead to be responsible for assisting with the development of strategic business development plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.