“This position serves as the Director, Customer Engagement Office (CEO), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Office of the Chief Operating Officer (OCOO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”
As a Supervisory IT Specialist you will:
- Establish plans and policies to ensure accomplishment of program, program segment, and projects in an efficient and effective manner.
- Oversee the management and operations of the enterprise-wide IT service desk.
- Direct a staff of highly technical application and data management specialists, computer experts, Information Technology (IT) specialists, computer scientists, and project managers.
- Provide oversight and guidance of all technical efforts across CEO programs.
- Oversee the assessment of special projects and their impact to the CDC infrastructure and application during the design and implementation phases.
- Oversee performance management functions and responsible for organizational metrics development, performance reporting and assessments as well as auditing and continuous process improvement.
- Collaborate with CDC programs and the public health community to develop innovative technologies and techniques to positively impact public health practice.
- Direct, coordinate, and oversee work through subordinate supervisors and/or team leaders.
- Exercise supervisory personnel management responsibilities…”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention may want to influence who applies for this role that oversees the management and operations of the enterprise-wide IT service desk and directs a staff of highly technical application and data management specialists, computer experts, IT specialists, computer scientists, and project managers.