“As an Enterprise Relationship Manager, you will manage 10-15 large named Federal Enterprise accounts with a history of consistent revenue generation. You will articulate Citrix’ solutions promoting the entire Citrix portfolio. You will increase share of wallet through product and service solution revenue generation being a strong technology thought partner for the customer. You will be part of a winning team supporting Citrix’ relevant leading edge solutions, will be motivated by a challenge, and are ready to reap the rewards of successful partnership with customers through sales accomplishments.”
“Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Establish relationships and engage with C-suite and IT management to identify opportunities and sell Citrix products and services direct to existing Federal accounts. Understand their business and IT strategies, challenges, priorities and goals and creatively develop and articulate solutions to support these needs.
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies and meeting quarterly revenue goals. Effectively conduct quarterly business reviews…”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 8+ years of technology sales experience, with at least 3 years selling to Enterprise accounts
- 5 years sales experience into Federal/Public Sector accounts…”
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding a sales quota in excess of $2 Million a year, with experience selling into large strategic accounts up through C Level Management.
- Experience documenting activity within a CRM tool- such as Salesforce…”
G2X TAKE: With 100 million users across 400,000 organizations – including 99% of the Fortune 500, this digital workspace platform provider is seeking a lead excited about delivering Cloud solutions to customers to cover selling into the DHA (Defense Health Agency).