The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information Security (OIS), Data Breach Response Service (DBRS) serves as the system owner for the Privacy and Security Event Tracking System (PSETS). The DBRS supports all privacy/security related incidents that are entered into the PSETS.
PSETS is a complex custom application currently running on Remedy version 18.08 in a Windows Enterprise Server 2012 Virtual environment.
The Contractor shall maintain Remedy and Windows Enterprise Server at the most current version available at time of award. Throughout the PoP of this Task Order (TO), newer versions of Remedy or the Windows Enterprise Server environment may be released and shall be upgraded under this acquisition.
The Contractor shall provide:
- Project Management associated with the Remedy and Windows Enterprise Servers upgrades in accordance with paragraph 5.1
- Remedy System administration
- Remedy Help Desk support
- Remedy system access management.
- Remedy Operational and Maintenance Sustainment support to include change management and process implementation.
- Management and implementation of Remedy system security patches and updates
- Development/engineering of enhancement implementation support
- Reporting development and process implementation support