“GDIT is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to provide technical leadership and support in the areas of growth/proposals, and solution specification/design for our Federal Civilian Division. You will need to possess strong knowledge of information technology and commercial solutions; and have significant experience designing and developing technical solutions. You will also need to have direct work experience with HHS agencies (CDC, CMS, FDA, NIH, HRSA, etc.), the Veterans Administration and/or the Defense Health Agency, excellent communications skills, a strong customer service orientation, and experience leading solutions for growth opportunities.”
“Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead winning solution development for growth opportunities
- Perform solution scans and designing and estimating the cost of technical solutions that satisfy the requirements of growth opportunities Work with the customer CIO and GDIT project staff to facilitate IT strategic planning.
- Act as the primary technical resource for the business area director…”
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of information technology, including all layers of the IT stack…”
“Experience implementing any of the following capabilities:
- Agile & Lean principles & methodologies for application development
- No code/low code iBPM an/or CRM solutions
- ITSM Automation & Orchestration
- Big data analytics, data warehousing, data lake
- Machine Learning & AI…”
G2X TAKE: This Federal Health behemoth and longtime partner to VA, DHA and HHS is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to provide technical leadership and support in the areas of growth/proposals, and solution specification/design for their Federal Civilian Division with direct work experience with HHS agencies (CDC, CMS, FDA, NIH, HRSA, etc.), the Veterans Administration and/or the Defense Health Agency.