“GRSi is seeking a candidate with a solid and mature understanding of the Federal government, established professional experience, direct and proven relationships in the defense health sector, hands on understanding of development lifecycle, systems integration, with emphasis on research and development in the life sciences sector, and related functional areas to grow a successful military health practice, leveraging our corporate assets and past experience for adjacent and emerging markets. The candidate is expected to bring demonstratable, solid and well-developed relationships and contacts with government and private industries, including hands-on experience in the complete BD lifecycle process.”
“The capture manager will be focused on developing market strategies and implementing and executing the strategies on specific strategic pursuits. The Capture Manager is responsible for developing an overall account strategy, developing, qualifying, maturing and closing a high value dollar pipeline of opportunities that support the account strategy. The candidate will take ownership and be accountable for development and implementation of the win strategies, teaming, price-to-win strategies and leadership on activities from initial gate reviews through contract award.”
“The candidate must have:
- Solid understanding of life sciences, business drivers, and information technology to support the development and growth of the Health IT and DoD account and portfolio of business.
- Proven experience in the Defense Military Health environment and key captures.
- Experience with major GWAC, IDIQs in DoD, MHS, and civilian sector.
- Understanding of technology trends, systems and application lifecycle and supporting these in the health and life sciences sectors…”
- Responsible for identifying, shaping and capturing federal services opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Lead business development and capture process to include:
- customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, and being directly involved in teaming strategy, teaming agreements and supporting proposal responses.
- Fostering relationships with large business federal contractors, federal government contract officers and program managers, contract officers, and other personnel to identify opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of both customer issues and our information technology and consulting services to help align our services to address their issues…”
- 5+ years direct business development / capture experience focused on consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Health environment.
- Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement lifecycle, Requests for Proposals, Sources Sought, Request for Information and Proposal Responses.
- Ability to lead business development and capture efforts when required, which may include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, teaming strategy, teaming outreach, negotiating teaming agreements and being a key member of proposal response team…”
G2X TAKE: Coming off another year of record growth and over $130M in new awards ranging from IT infrastructure and DevOps to cloud enablement and cybersecurity, this fast-growing consulting firm is seeking a proven Capture Manager, with a solid understanding of life sciences, business drivers, and information technology to support the development and growth of the Health IT and DoD/MHS account and portfolio of business.
GRSi has been named as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.