“This exciting newly created role is responsible for driving the business development activities for the Lexis Nexis Federal Government Health Care Market supporting VA, VBA, HHS, and DHA. As a subject matter expert , you will develop and implement strategic plans, communicate the strategic vision internally and externally in support of one of the fastest growth markets within Healthcare. This includes supporting key Federal Healthcare initiatives focused on Veteran’s Suicide, Data Analytics and Social Determinants of Health, identity verification and authentication, data management , risk, fraud, and compliance for healthcare providers and citizens.”
- Strategic Planning: Responsible for planning and implementing market strategy and programs to maximize revenue and long-term viability of developing market area. Develop new market business cases, positioning documents and white papers.
- Sales and Operations: Work with Sales teams to establish and maintain senior level contacts at specified agencies. Prepare senior level presentations. Assist in Sales Readiness activities. Create Marketing Plans, Buyer Personas, Success Stories, White Papers and Competitive Analysis across the Federal Healthcare Market.
- Opportunity Development & Relationship Management: Maintain existing third party business relationships and generate new business opportunities based on market need. Develop and implement business/market opportunity surveys and ongoing analytical efforts. Assist team in making Build, Buy, Partner decisions for new product offerings identified by market needs analysis. Guide the analysis, selection efforts and business relationship formations for third party partnerships .
- Major Customer/Opportunity support: Provide ongoing strategic consultation to the Sales teams in direct support of highly visible, highly valued opportunities. Duties include, but are not limited to, customer strategy, customer meetings, requirements definition and documentation, coordination with internal and external technical resources. Work with sales team to continually identify key target accounts and define and refine the appropriate message for each…”
- Required: minimum 10 years experience Business Development experience in the Federal Government Healthcare market (Veterans Administration, VBA, HHS, and DHA including direct senior executive position within one or of these Agencies)
- Required: Strategic Planning and Market Development skills with the Federal Healthcare Market including Business Analysis skills/experience…”
G2X TAKE: This leading provider of data and technology solutions is seeking an SME to develop and implement strategic plans and to communicate the strategic vision in support of one of the fastest growth markets within Healthcare. This includes supporting key Federal Healthcare initiatives focused on Veteran’s Suicide, Data Analytics and Social Determinants of Health, identity verification and authentication, data management, risk, fraud, and compliance for Healthcare providers and citizens.