“Capture Strategists are critical members of Palantir’s US Government team. Responsible for growing the business, they partner with business development and technical execution stakeholders to identify and win major opportunities. We’re looking for a Capture Strategist to expand Palantir’s footprint in the Federal Health Sector. By developing and executing strategy for new customer acquisition in the federal health sector, this role will make an outsized impact on the organization’s growth trajectory.”
- Work closely with counterparts to help shape our government outreach and shepherd engagements, from initial meeting through the federal IT acquisitions process to award.
- Identify new customers and opportunities in the federal health sector in collaboration with the broader business development team, engineering teams, and leadership.
- Develop customer profiles, including identifying target customer needs and the most effective way to address those needs.
- Establish and grow relationships with key executives at target accounts…”
“What We Value
- At least five years of experience in a leadership role focused on capture management and strategy in the federal health sector.
- Experience building and managing relationships across federal health agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of US Government procurement…”
G2X TAKE: Palantir, whose software is being used heavily by agencies like VA and HHS to track and analyze COVID-19 outbreak areas and to make timely decisions with insight into supply chain capacity, hospital inventory, social service utilization, and lab diagnostics, is seeking a lead to expand its footprint in the Federal Health Sector.
Palantir was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.