“Your Role and Responsibilities
- It’s time to transform health with new ways of working to improve approaches to care, productivity and well-being. Watson Health’s AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning technology understands, reasons and learns – helping to translate information into knowledge that can help drive more informed decision-making, enable better patient care, speed clinical trials, and enhance policy. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before – and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
- The Client Executive is an experienced, motivated consultative sales executive responsible for IBM Watson Health sales to the US Federal Government Agency- CMS, FDA, CDC. This role requires a thorough understanding of the Agencies listed, their programs as well as their focus on innovation. You should also have familiarity with agency priorities from legislative, funding and policy perspectives and how its business and technology needs can become opportunities and procurements for IBM Watson Health. This role will lead sales within the respective agency and any additional assigned agencies; and leverages the full spectrum of IBM Watson Health’s resources, including consulting services, to deliver value to Federal Health Agency missions and other government agencies thereby enabling these agencies to achieve their business objectives.”
- Build relationships within the respective agency and any of your additional target agencies, departments and executives in to identify needs, map to Watson Health offerings and close sales.
- Focus on continual development and progression of a pipeline of new business opportunities with state government agencies in the assigned territory especially as it relates to CMS or CDC intiatives.
- Build and execute strategies to drive sales in assigned sales region and effectively and strategically qualify and win opportunities.
- Deliver sales to meet or exceed annual quota within assigned geography…. “
“Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Have deep relationships with CPI, CMMI and/or CCSQ within CMS
- Be located close to CMS HQ (Baltimore metro area)
- Be a self-starter, independent worker
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- 4+ years or more of consultant services sales…”
“Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 10+ years or more of consultant services sales …”
G2X TAKE: Watson Health, that harnesses the power of IBM’s technologies and global reach, along with the data, solutions, and expertise of specialized health companies, is seeking a lead to leverage the full spectrum of IBM Watson Health’s resources, including consulting services, to deliver value to Federal Health Agency missions, specifically CMS, FDA and CDC, and other Government agencies thereby enabling these agencies to achieve their business objectives.