“The Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling Cognosante Information Technology solutions and services to Federal Civilian agencies. The BD Executive will develop new business opportunities for sales, advancing opportunities through the capture cycle, and positioning Cognosante for growth in target agencies. This role will develop and execute strategies and plans for opportunities/pursuits in civilian agencies as assigned by the Business Development Vice President or the Chief Growth Officer and is accountable to successfully execute winning business development strategies. The successful candidate will have existing executive and senior management relationships in civilian agencies and with potential teaming partners.”
- Lead client relationship management for HHS and other select Federal agencies, CMS in particular
- Lead the identification and qualification of bid opportunities
- Support capture and proposal development activities
- Identify leads and make initial customer contact, and coordinate the scheduling of management reviews to determine the viability of pursuing opportunities
- Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable business opportunities; develop business case for pursuing opportunities and forecasts potential revenue; participate in opportunity identification: bid decision to final submission…”
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development selling information technology solutions to Dept of Health & Human Services
- Minimum 12 years of total work experience…”
G2X TAKE: This very fast growing Health IT company and solution provider, with 1,700+ colleagues across the United States and a stated mission to transform our country’s Healthcare system, is seeking a lead to be responsible for selling its IT solutions and services to Federal Civilian agencies, for HHS and other select Federal agencies, CMS in particular.
Cognosante was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.