Christina Seiden, a technology consulting executive with over 20 years of experience winning complex deals and managing profitable programs for several leading IT services and management consulting firms, has recently taken on a new challenge as Vice President of Strategic Growth at Excella.
Christina brings technical knowledge that spans digital transformation, robotics, intelligent automation, AI technology and strategy, application modernization, and cloud advisory and migration and experience that includes leading all aspects of P&L management, sales, business engineering, and service delivery for a Health and Civilian Agency portfolio.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Vice President, Operations – NCI
- Vice President, Sector Leader – CGI
- Founder and President – Hoxie Welch & Company
- Led by Co-founder and CEO Burton White, Excella, an Agile technology firm with expertise in Agile transformation, artificial intelligence, digital services delivery, and modernization, was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Excella names Sandy Gillespie as Chief Operating Officer
- Press Release: Excella Appoints Mahreen Rashid As Senior Vice President of People Services
- NITAAC posts list of Small Business awardees for $20B CIO-SP3 SB On-Ramp
- Press Release: Excella Awarded $292M U.S. Office of Personnel Management Software Development and DevOps BPA