“We are looking for a talented Business Director of Development to join our Quality Measurement and Research Group (QMRG) – someone who has a track record of growing the impact of a contracts and grants organization, who works well in a fast-paced setting, is a proven leader and relationship builder.”
“In this position you will be responsible for new sales, business development and diversification of NCQA’s externally funded contracts and grants portfolio. The initial focus will be on developing a portfolio with the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Veterans Health Administration (VHA), either as a prime contractor or a subcontractor. This position will necessitate a sophisticated understanding of the needs and environment of these agencies in the areas of NCQA expertise of assessing and improving the quality of health care services.”
“The expectation includes success working with additional nonmilitary sectors, specifically, Indian Health Services and the CDC. You will partner with the QMRG Leadership Team to create and implement the organization’s strategy to develop new lines of business and/or enhance existing lines of business by establishing relationships with government agency sponsors and contractor partners…”
“Partner and Client Relationship:
- Grow NCQA’s new business by focusing (initially) on key contacts with DHA, VHA, IHS, CDC, consulting firms, and other health care industry sectors to establish useful relationships or to obtain information leading to NCQA business opportunities.
- Identify potential leads, qualify opportunities, establish an action plan for pursuit, enlist the support of subject matter experts (within and outside of QMRG) to position our services, and maintain active involvement throughout the procurement cycle (as needed) to ensure highest potential for success…”
- Develop and implement plans to engage potential clients.
- Participate in stakeholder marketing, engage NCQA marketing resources.
- Implement the stakeholder engagement plan to ensure NCQA is prominently viewed as a key player in the market…”
- BA required/MBA or master’s in health-related field preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible positions involving relevant health care services business development.
- Familiarity with health care quality evaluation methods.
- Must have demonstrated track record of developing and securing new business in military and veteran health care sectors.
- Additional experience with IHS and/or CDC is preferable…”
G2X TAKE: The National Committee for Quality Assurance is seeking a leader to grow new business by focusing (initially) on key contacts with DHA, VHA, IHS, CDC, consulting firms, and other health care industry sectors to establish useful relationships or to obtain information leading to NCQA business opportunities.