Mark Batis brings his nearly two decades of strategic and tactical business development experience to this new role as Vice President for Growth at Precise Software Solutions. In this role Mark will be planning, organizing, and managing the captures within the U.S. Government Information Technology markets with a focus on Health agencies such as Human and Health Services (HHS and its operating divisions).
Prior roles include:
- Vice President – Criterion Systems
- Business Development Executive, Senior – CACI International Inc
- Vice President Business Development – AECOM
- Led by CEO, Zhensen Huang, Precise Software Solutions was recently named one of the NXT UP firmspoised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- FDA awards Office of the CTO Project Implementation Support contract to Precise
- Precise Software Solutions recruits established Healthcare IT Exec Ramesh Chintagumpala as Senior VP
- Precise Software picks up FDA National Food Safety Data Exchange Development, Modernization and Enhancements contract
- Precise Software Solutions recruits recent NITAAC Principal BD lead to drive Marketing and Business Development