“A-TEK is seeking an individual with business development acumen to expand its strategic growth initiatives in Health Services.”
“The key focus of this role will be to cultivate and maintain a broad range of Client and Industry relationships and increase the company’s Health Services footprint within HHS, with specific focus on NIH, CMS and FDA. Additional growth areas may include Veterans Affairs and DoD Health agencies. The expectation of this individual is to identify and develop new business opportunities that align with the A-TEK Strategic Plan and corporate growth objectives. The candidate will interact daily with executives, and leadership team members, and federal customers and stakeholders to introduce and socialize A-TEK’s value proposition and manage customer relationships.”
- Develops and maintains comprehensive Strategic Account Plans which outlines the key customers, call plans, objectives, new business opportunities, annual account bookings and revenue goals and strategies for growth.
- Identify, qualify, and develop pre-capture opportunities from cradle to grave, with new Federal Civilian health accounts to drive new business pipeline that align with company’s core service offerings
- Leveraging the company’s past and current contracts within assigned accounts, the candidate will identify, qualify and position new business opportunities (primarily new business development). Presents new business opportunities to A-TEK senior leadership and “owns” the opportunity until A-TEK go/no-go decision, when a Capture Manager is assigned. The Business Development Manager remains actively involved with assigned opportunities until contract award during which time he/she provides up-to-date client and competitive information.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of new business opportunities, sufficient to grow the Health Services Portfolio. Pipeline values per year should be 5-10 times annual revenue goals and will be established by A-TEK for all phases of new business development…”
“Required Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of directly related HHS experience
- Must demonstrate a history of working with HHS (NIH/CMS and FDA) organizations in a business development, sales or account management capacity with a track record of consistent record of winning new business year over year. (e.g., Annual Pipeline Value and Revenue Value Year over Year), as a Prime Contractor
- Demonstrated client relationships at the Program level/Economic Buyer in one or more HHS Accounts (e.g. NIH)
- Ability to hire and manage other business development account managers in HHS accounts to further expand company’s footprint across HHS key operating divisions… “
G2X TAKE: This woman-owned small business and CIO-SP3 Prime, who delivers science and IT services and solutions across a myriad of Government agencies, is seeking a lead to cultivate and maintain a broad range of Client and Industry relationships and increase the company’s Health Services footprint across HHS, with a specific focus on NIH, CMS and FDA.
A-TEK was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.