“BRMi, Inc seeks to hire a Business Development Manager with a demonstrated track record of identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities in the U.S. Public Health agencies including Health and Human Services (HHS) and National Institutes of Health (NIH). The successful candidate will have a verifiable record of success in identifying, qualifying, and closing competitive opportunities in the federal digital services market. BRMi seeks a proven closer who is willing and able to “roll up their sleeves” in order to deliver expected results.”
- Contribute to account planning and will execute activities to identify, qualify, and close contracts to grow BRMi’s Federal Public Health business.
- Develop a qualified pipeline and support capture activities, and in some cases may serve as the Capture Manager on select pursuits.
- Proactively develop and nurture relationships with key customers, stakeholders and influencers, and industry professionals in the federal public health industry.
- Support Captures and Proposals to maintain continuity across the BD lifecycle, enhancing our ability to win as opportunities pass from qualification into capture and then proposal…”
- 3-5+ years of experience performing business development or capture management activities as individual contributor for IT services / solutions in the federal public health industry including HHS.
- Ability to close business as demonstrated by a verifiable record of winning contracts totaling at least $30M in contract value in each of the past three years
- Understanding of the strategic priorities, budget, programs and initiatives of the federal public health industry
- Strong relationships with influential customers, stakeholders, and influencers within 1 or more of the aforementioned accounts, with demonstrated ability to develop and nurture new customer relationships…”
G2X TAKE: Having made an acquisition to start 2020 of a small information and management sciences company that can lay claim to 30 years’ experience working with researchers and physicians to further their efforts, this small business end-to-end IT services company is seeking a lead with experience identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities in the U.S. Public Health agencies.