The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Division of Research and Methodology (DRM) intends to award a Firm Fixed Price contract to support and assist the Collaborating Center for Questionnaire Design and Evaluation Research (CCQDER) in performing their mission through the development, management, operation and support of systems and methods.
The contractor will be responsible to support and assist CCQDER in performing their mission. The Contractor will be expected to provide a broad range of skilled personnel in areas including the following: 1) project management; 2) application development and support; 3) systems support, maintenance, and operations; 4) CDC processes and procedures support; and 5) to provide remuneration to respondents participating in CCQDER cognitive interviews, focus groups, and usability tests.
This contract will also involve daily interaction between Contractor and CCQDER federal staff for time sensitive activities that require continuity, a high degree of collaborative problem solving, and time sensitive decision making.
The Contractor employee must possess the following qualifications:
- Must have a combination of domain experience and specialty systems development and support experience in pre-fielded survey question evaluation and reporting.
- Domain experience must include analytical question evaluation methods including cognitive interviewing practices, and the various survey types including interviewer administered and self-administered for population and establishment surveys, and related field terminology.
- Proven knowledge of development of qualitative software applications.
- Must have specific experience with projects that include video recording, digitized video database systems, and textual applications in support of structured and ad-hoc research and analysis.
- Must have experience in managing projects in a secure/confidential environment.