“Innosoft is a mature SDB with proven qualifications in Health IT services and solutions since 2001. Our core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 100+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace programs through implementation of several key Federal and State based Health Insurance Exchange systems (ACA/Obamacare).”
“This resource will be a key member of our senior executive management team responsible for leading all IT programs across the company. We are looking for a senior executive with Business Development/Capture and Senior Level Program/Portfolio Management experience. Prime responsibility will be to build/maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities that align with our strategic vision for growth.”
- Identify potential opportunities and develop plans to capture those opportunities
- Provide leadership in the development, planning and execution of the Business Development plan
- Strategize, build, and manage internal and external partner teams to pursue new growth opportunities
- Formulate and execute business development strategies in assigned markets… “
- Senior executive with a track record of managing IDIQs, Task Orders, and programs (both prime and sub) for small to mid-sized organizations
- A minimum of 10+ years of business development and capture management experience demonstrating development of Capture Plans for key pursuits with an extensive understanding of solutioning, competitive assessments, risk review triggers and processes, pricing, price-to-win, recruiting/staffing, teaming arrangements/workshare, and proposal development.
- Experience contributing to new business, focusing on State or Federal government contracts
- Hands on (Entrepreneurial minded)-Ability to set and track performance goals, prioritize, delegate, and improve processes to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness of staff and services
- Customer focused, flexible, politically astute leader who has won the respect of customers, peers and employees
- 5+ years of experience in executive or senior management level…”
G2X TAKE: This mature Health IT contractor, that has developed a deep competency in Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace programs, is seeking a lead with a deep network of Government and industry relationships in Federal Health IT customers such as the Department of Health and Human Services and major components including, but not limited to: HHS Headquarters, Food and Drug Administration, Administration for Children and Families, and National Institutes of Health.