“This position is responsible to develop and manage a Magellan Federal strategically aligned Business Development Pipeline using the combined health capabilities of Magellan Federal and Magellan Health. This position has overall responsibility for the development, execution and management of Business Development and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth for the assigned SBUs or products. This includes development of competitive positioning through diverse responsibility for Merger and Acquisition, joint venture, business partnerships and other growth opportunities in addition to providing consultation on marketing and sales efforts as needed. This responsibility includes identification of opportunities and markets, coordination between Magellan Federal and Magellan Health resources, development and execution of specific opportunity Capture Plans in collaboration with the other organization functional. This individual will be the Opportunity Lead until transitioning to a Proposal Lead at or near Release of the Solicitation after which they will continue to support the implementation of the capture strategy. This role also builds and maintains collaborative internal relationships with peers and external relationships with consultants, lobbyists and payer decision-makers throughout the United States. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for identifying current and future client requirements and market trends, and positioning Magellan Federal for business growth.”
“Assesses market dynamics; develops and executes a growth strategy based on market trends, Magellan capabilities, competitive environment, and segment growth forecast.”
“Develop specific Healthcare Services sales and marketing plans and material based on legacy Magellan Federal and Magellan Health capabilities, client needs, market trends, and the competitive environment…”
- 10+ years business development and marketing experience, preferably with large, complex health care product / services contracts.
- Ability to develop and executive Healthcare Services strategic marketing plans, set and monitor associated budgets, and track results to plan.
- Ability to develop and execute a Customer/ Client Call Plan resulting in Contract Award, inclusive of defining a Value Proposition based on capabilities and in response to client needs, market trends, and the competitive environment.
- Established track record of profitable revenue-bearing account closures.
- Recent experience and an extensive professional healthcare services network of current or previous Agency leaders and contractors from DOD, HHS, VA, DHA, and/or DOL …”
G2X TAKE: Magellan is seeking a lead to develop and manage a Magellan Federal strategically aligned Business Development Pipeline using the combined health capabilities of Magellan Federal and Magellan Health to include development of competitive positioning through diverse responsibility for Merger and Acquisition, joint venture, business partnerships and other growth opportunities.
Magellan was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.