“Aptive is seeking a strategic, detail-oriented Proposal Manager with demonstrated experience managing and drafting intricate and winning federal business proposals, particularly in the strategic communications and marketing sector.”
“Aptive’s Business Development Division is a high-performance team working to develop concise and compelling business proposals, dedicated to enhancing client solutions aligning with overall organizational strategy. As a member of the Business Development tam, the Proposal Manager leads the preparation and development of advanced, compelling client solution-focused business proposals, aligned with organizational strategy.”
“This role requires a collaborative team member who can effectively work across all levels of Aptive, gathering information and producing critical content under tight deadlines. You must be able to proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure all written content is appropriate and up to the highest quality standards, while maintaining complete fidelity to accuracy and proper handling of sensitive information. The Proposal Manager must be able understand Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements, synthesize discussions with company resources and leverage existing documentation to develop effective written responses. Attention to detail and your ability to respond to feedback productively will be an excellent asset. A professional who is an excellent narrative writer who enjoys the proposal writing experience will be an ideal team member.”
“This is a 1099 contracted, telework position and will require occasional work outside of normal business hours. This is an immediate hire position.”
- 5+ years of experience writing and coordinating federal government proposal or grants.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- Robust familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Share Point, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint applications…”
- Experience should include writing proposal volumes; researching and editing compliant proposal content; and leading/participating in in color reviews.
- Demonstrated experience using established industry best practices, processes and systems.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to effectively gather information needed from files, team members and senior staff members.
- Excellent project management skills and financial acumen as related to business and operational strategy
- Expertise in the company’s differentiated solutions offerings; ability to work across service areas….”
G2X TAKE: Looking to build on a string of wins in support of VA, to include as part of a JV Prime on the $1B VHA Integrated Healthcare Transformation (IHT) IDIQ, this woman-owned SDVOSB strategic communications, marketing and management consultancy is seeking a lead with demonstrated experience managing and drafting intricate and winning Federal business proposals, particularly at VA/DoD and HHS.