“NewWave is leveraging our formidable performance at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to expand our federal Healthcare IT footprint. We have many attractive opportunities in our pipeline and in active Capture status, and we’re looking to add a seasoned Capture professional to our Growth Team.”
NewWave is adding Growth team resources to support our expansion. Our new teammate will bring a focus on the Veterans Administration, the Defense Health Agency, the National Institutes of Health, and/or other federal organizations whose mission is healthcare-related. Working with our expanding team, you will help uncover, qualify, mature, and win opportunities in our areas of expertise. Your knowledge of organizations, operations, technology and even individual stakeholders will help our existing Capture team achieve and perhaps exceed our revenue targets. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, this role:
- Identifies opportunities that align with NewWave’s strategic growth targets, both proactively, through Business Development activities such as Industry Day attendance and partner outreach, and reactively, for example through SAM.gov.
- Partners with NewWavers acting in business development roles to create formal Capture plans for opportunities discovered by our technical and delivery resources.
- Leverages our CRM system to register and responsibly update opportunities for weekly calls with management…”
“Works to continually increase our pWin for your opportunities, through such activities as:
- Leading capture efforts by providing creative thinking on win strategy, customer requirement fulfillment, competitive positioning, acquisition shaping, risks and mitigation plans, and NewWave discriminators.
- Developing and maintaining detailed capture plans, which include call plans, solution development, resource planning, teaming strategies, competitive landscape assessments and more… “
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business administration or marketing and 10+ years of capture management and/or business development experience in the federal government marketplace.
- Information Technology Business Development and/or Capture experience in the VA, NIH, or other federal healthcare IT-related mission areas.
- Experience with industry-standard capture management and proposal development methodologies, such as Shipley.
- Experience working with common federal procurement communication sites such as SAM.gov, GovWin, FPDS, GSA eBuy, etc… “
G2X TAKE: This very fast growing full-service IT and Business Services company, recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come, is seeking a leader to bring a focus on Veterans Affairs, the Defense Health Agency, the National Institutes of Health, and/or other Federal organizations whose mission is Healthcare-related.