“Our global Enterprise Account Executive team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.”
“As an Account Executive, you will be selling market leading solutions to enterprise accounts. Using a consultative selling approach, you will dive deep into your accounts and uncover challenges to solve with our solutions. You will be supported by an all-star team of specialists as we put the “AE @ the center” and provide the necessary tools and support team for success. We reward our reps with a competitive compensation package including rich accelerators.”
“You are great at:
- Identifying potential areas of opportunity for customers and providing innovative solutions.
- Leading, and more importantly, an effectively collaborating.
- Articulating clearly and confidently.
- Building and fostering new relationships by asking questions.
- Being tenacious, results-oriented and dedicated.
- Possessing a strong desire to grow and develop yourself, a life-long learner…”
“What it takes:
- A successful track record of selling enterprise software for at least 5 years.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid solutions.
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers…”
G2X TAKE: This Enterprise Information Management (EIM) market leader is seeking a growth executive to sell this suite of products focused on enabling agencies across Federal Health to grow faster, lower operational costs, and to reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.