“Reingold is hiring a senior-level (12+ years) federal client executive with strengths in enterprise account management, business development, marketing, and sales to support the growth and sustainment of digital health and virtual care services for the veteran community.”
“About the Role
The veterans health growth lead will support strategic planning to sustain and expand Reingold’s work for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and to ensure that we are exceeding client expectations as a trusted adviser. The successful candidate specializes in navigating health systems and federal health organizations to help clients and teams achieve their goals.”
“We’re looking for an ambitious, results-driven self-starter who is passionate about supporting veterans health and solving our clients’ most pressing challenges.”
“This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Support the identification, qualification, and pursuit of strategic business opportunities related to veterans health.
- Grow the digital health client portfolio and support existing markets and customers.
- Create, execute, and maintain 6-, 12-, and 18-month strategic account growth plans to meet annual sales targets and revenue objectives.
- Build trusted-adviser relationships with current and future customers, strategic partners, subcontractors, and federal health industry associations.
- Collaborate with account, project, and department teams to drive broad adoption of Reingold’s digital health services and outcomes that support long-term client success.
- Collaborate with capture and proposal leaders on RFP responses, proposal management, solution development, pricing, contract negotiations, and deal closures.
- Participate as a veterans health subject matter expert in bid decisions, win-theme workshops, proposals, gate reviews, and cost-strategy development.
- This position is a good fit for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 12 years of relevant experience (or eight years plus a master’s degree) in supporting business development or capture for federal health care agencies.
- Ability to impact stakeholders and drive measurable business results.
- Strong relationships within VA, its partner organizations, and industry associations.
- Demonstrated success in strategic account management for federal health care agencies or health care consulting clients.
- Ability to develop and deploy strategies that drive customer partnerships, revenue growth, and retention of business...”
G2X TAKE: This leading communications consulting firm is seeking a Veterans’ health growth lead to support strategic planning to sustain and expand its work for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and to ensure that it is exceeding client expectations as a trusted adviser.