“We are seeking a highly experienced executive who has extensive experience setting strategies for transforming healthcare organizations and providing thought leadership related to addressing nation-wide initiatives, such as pandemic responses.”
“As a customer engagement executive, lead high visibility, mission focused, large dollar health transformation efforts in Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Health and Human Services (HHS).”
“Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and lead a portfolio of strategic initiatives or programs for healthcare clients going through IT modernization and mission transformation; focusing on corporate strategy, customer experience, engagement, and strategic program oversight. Lead project development, implementation and evaluation for health care clients. Balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to influence others.”
“Provide strategic subject matter expertise and thought leadership while working collaboratively across SAIC to leverage capabilities, talent, and knowledge.”
- Consult on mission and vision statement development and refinement, strategic goals and objectives, the identification, development and refinement of targets for strategic measures and the development and prioritization of strategic initiatives.
- Develop and execute the strategy, while delivering overarching strategic program operational direction and effective communications with Health agencies’ leadership and decision makers to lead to programs’ success thought the years of operation.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Effectively communicate at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items…”
- Proven experience managing large scale health organizations or health programs in federal health space, such as, Veterans Affairs, Military Health or Civilian Health Agencies.
- Proven relationships with key decision makers within Health agencies
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare informatics, healthcare clinical systems and IT systems and applications
- Must be US Citizen and able to attain a Position of Trust ADPII security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and more than 18 years of prior relevant experience…”
G2X TAKE: This global technology and consulting leader, recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come, is seeking a strategy exec lead high visibility, mission focused, large dollar health transformation efforts in Federal Health agencies such as VA, DHA and HHS.