“Tantus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) – recognized by the Washington Post as a Top Workplace – is seeking an Account Manager who will lead the charge on opportunity identification and development for Health and Human Services (HHS) with a specific emphasis on the National Institutes of Health (NIH).”
“What You’ll Do
- Develop relationships in existing Tantus accounts, collaborating with the Tantus delivery team and Tantus HHS Director.
- Identify and qualify new potential opportunities for further development. Identify opportunities for existing contract growth and development
- Create and define detailed prospect and account plans, working in conjunction with the Tantus HHS Director.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for opportunities within HHS with an emphasis on NIH.
- Understand major vehicles and acquisition methods used by HHS.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current projects and key drivers, competitors and partners.
- Use Salesforce effectively, maintain accurate data and hold responsibility for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities…”
- Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of HHS, including agency and OpDiv level priorities and strategies.
- Must demonstrate ability to quickly learn Tantus’ customer portfolio, targeted solution areas, and customer base… “
G2X TAKE: This 8(a) STARS II Prime Joint Venture (JV), with capabilities in Cyber Security/Information Assurance, Program and Project Management, Technical Solutions, Health Systems and Financial Services, is seeking an Account Manager who will lead the charge on opportunity identification and development for Health and Human Services (HHS) with a specific emphasis on the National Institutes of Health (NIH).