- Lead and manage the overall design, development, and writing of the technical approach/solution for priority proposals.
- Interpret technical requirements of Federal Government procurement solicitations (i.e., Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI), etc.)
- Identify and lead Technical Team(s) with a variety of skill sets in the development of innovative, advanced, differentiated solutions in response to customer RFPs and RFIs.
- Develop reusable solution content and branding of frameworks/methodologies for proposals and presentations, proof-of-concept (PoC) and Case Studies
- Lead/guide Technology professionals (supporting customer projects) in the development of complex solutions and new service offerings. Develop technology solutions focused on improving efficiency within current projects and develop innovative ideas supporting organic growth.
- Write, edit, and review technical proposal content, consolidating, rationalizing and incorporating reviewer/technical expert edits and developing basis of estimate (BOE) to support pricing team.
- Participate in technical proposal content reviews and make recommendations for content improvement and/or compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science and 8+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of government business domain and/or strong commercial solution implementation is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in solution, technical or information architecture required.
- Must have minimum of 8+ years of experience in RFP solutioning and knowledge of Federal agencies such as CMS, VA, IRS and HHS.
- Business and Technical understanding of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Veterans Affairs (VA). Prior experience in these two agencies is preferred.