Solicitation Number: 36C10E20R0002
“Compensation Service requires a Contractor to provide support services to perform in researching of military records, drafting written responses, completion of data/record collecting, performance of data analysis, reporting data, and quality control.”
VA Support Concept: The objectives of this requirement are to provide program operational support to include technical support services necessary to assist VBA in managing the complete life cycle of Records Information Management System. Life cycle management of records includes, but is not limited to, record identification, creation, maintenance, indexing, preservation, collection, conversion, and review for various research methods to substantiate the Veterans claimed stressor and/or exposure event.
The contractor shall provide technical, analytical, and professional support as required to satisfy the requirements stated above.
6.2.1 Deliverables Include:
- Analyzing current data collection methods in VBMS Workflow Management Tool, Excel, Tableau, SharePoint, One Note and other VA web-based programs and applications.
- Recommendations on how to maximize data output.
- Meeting minutes for RRC Strategic Operations Meetings
- Researching data discrepancies, providing analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring RRC program goals and performance measures.
- Responding to ad hoc data requests…