The objective of this requirement is to procure Incident Management software and IT support services in order to expand our agency’s capabilities for real-time incident reporting such as document tracking: messaging on new document uploads, document routing; document revisions and document updates. Additionally, expansion on capabilities in regard to personnel locations and tracking of VHA staff who are deployed within the Continental United States and Island territories.
The Contractor shall furnish all necessary personnel, facilities, supplies, and equipment to deliver the following scope of work:
- Provide Incident Management Software
- Provide an Incident Reporting Database;
- Provide Software maintenance, support, and technical Support to include Helpdesk Services;
- Training – Initial training of VHA OEM staff.
The contractor shall install and maintain an incident reporting database that meets the following minimum requirements:
- Provide a reporting and tracking system that includes storyboards, issue briefs, assignment tasking/tracking management, and trend analysis.
- Provide employees the ability to report by desktop and mobile applications.
- Incorporates mass messaging capabilities that provides the sender a report of who did and did not, get the message.
- Upload the previous five years of historical incidents from the current database. Upon award the contractor shall ensure that the previous 5-years of historical incidents are successfully uploaded as a part of the initial set up and installation.
The Contractor shall provide licensing and onsite installation services for an incident management and messaging database software that meets the following minimum requirements:
- Users shall have the capability to upload photos and maps with locations, including narratives in reports.
- Software will automatically populate database from daily logs that can be used to populate applicable incident reports that may be emailed to specific individuals or groups.
- Ability to create, upload, configure incident specific fillable electronic forms submitted by users through reviewers; this is a fill in the blank one-page form with a narrative block.