“In this Senior Director role you will balance a mix of strategy, planning, and execution responsibilities leading the Government, Education & Healthcare (GEH) Partner Organization. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of skills:
- A deep knowledge of Public Sector including compliance and policies as it relates to VMware and its Routes to Market
- Experience in all GEH verticals: Federal, SLED, and Healthcare
- Business acumen
- Development and execution of a multi-year, multi phased channel strategy
- Sales and sales operations experience
- A comprehensive knowledge of VMware’s offerings
- Ability to influence and partner with a large number of constituents within VMware and broadly across the organizations partner ecosystem.
- The Senior Director of GEH Partners will be accountable and responsible for driving a $1B + business with partners focused on Federal, SLED, and Healthcare. They will create and execute a 3 year partner strategy focused on accretive, partner generated revenue leveraging relationships with traditional and SaaS partners to create new and sustainable routes to market.
- The selected candidate will represent Public Sector routes to market across all internal groups within VMware. They must be persuasive, diplomatic, and have proven communications skills. This role requires proven sales influence, channel and partner experience, strong integration with the field organization, as well as, executive presence, and outstanding cross-group association and sales execution.
- Ideal Location is the Capital Beltway. Other locations including Denver, CO may be considered. (Will require extensive travel)…”
“Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Key measurements will include bookings, solution mix, and new account acquisition across all GEH customer segments.
- Responsible for developing and owning the partner strategy and execution plans for GEH to achieve a 3 year partner revenue goal, including SaaS targets.
- Directly manage a partner sales organization aligned to: Federal; State, Local, and Education; and, Healthcare.
- Will own targets for routes to market while developing, implementing and supporting cross functional collaboration of all field, inside sales reps, partner business managers, marketing, services, product specialists and solution architect teams… “
- 10+ years of people management experience leading a high functioning sales and/or channel team. Second line management and field sales experience is expected.
- Public Sector (Federal and SLED) and Healthcare experience is required.
Leadership: Ability to set goals for the organization and hold people accountable for achievement. Skilled at working with high performing leaders to develop cross organizational strategic plans and integrate organizational processes… “
G2X TAKE: This global technology firm, that provides cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services, is seeking a lead to be accountable and responsible for driving a $1B+ business with partners focused on Federal, SLED, and Healthcare and to create and execute a 3-year partner strategy focused on accretive, partner generated revenue leveraging relationships with traditional and SaaS partners to create new and sustainable routes to market.