“The Veterans Affairs/Military Health Analytics Lead will:
- Formulate and lead sales and delivery of Military Health portfolio data and analytics account plan to meet AFS business targets/goals while working in close coordination with client business leaders and IT leaders
- Evangelize the AFS Military Health analytics vision and value proposition throughout the enterprise (reporting, analytics, analytics platforms, data management and intelligent workforce automation initiatives)
- Guide AFS analytics investment decisions to support the Military Health Analytics Data & Analytics account plan goals
- Define and lead implementation of execution for data and analytics programs/projects throughout the portfolio
- Coordinate with account team solution/data architects functions across all applicable lines of the client’s business to look for opportunities to develop synergistic data and analytics initiatives
- Work with portfolio CDOs to assist with definition of the data management strategy for how to source and manage data as a strategic asset…”
“Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- A Master’s Degree or higher education in a quantitative field
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility in consultative health analytic services and solution development/deployment including executive leadership ability
- Ability to attract, evaluate, mentor, retain, and lead a world class health bdata and analytics team
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization …”
G2X TAKE: This global consulting firm, that maintains a dedicated focus on strengthening force readiness, Veteran and citizen services, and national health outcomes and productivity, is seeking a lead to formulate and lead sales and delivery of the Military Health portfolio data and analytics account plan to meet AFS business targets/goals while working in close coordination with client business leaders and IT leaders.
Accenture was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.