“B3 Group is looking for an experienced Capture Director to join our growing organization. The Capture Director will work closely with our VP of Growth to establish the sales targets to meet the company objectives. The Capture Director is responsible for assisting with the development of strategic business development plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. They will lead a team of capture and sales professionals. The position will be onsite in our Herndon, VA office.
A B3 Director has extensive experience in business development, leading a team, and proposals. A B3 Director will oversee a portfolio of programs being managed by B3 Project Managers. The B3 Director will be proficient in conducting targeted reviews of status and identify points of risk and what-if analysis. They will be able to identify alternative strategies for addressing risk, provide analysis, study, and research as well as planning and decision making. They will be well versed in project financials and utilize cost-saving measures to run a profitable portfolio.”
- Lead 2 to 5 strategic capture efforts annually, as identified by B3 Group
- Provide leadership and supervisory support to our team of Capture Managers, Analysts, and Sales team
- Support VP of Growth with the identification, capture, and response of solicitations (Task Orders, IDIQs, etc.)
- Represent B3 Group in Sales and Marketing capacities, including conferences, industry days, customer meetings, etc….”
“In order to be successful in this role, we expect you to have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, and marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years in capture management required. Prefer previous experience supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs and other federal organizations.
- Previous experience leading capture efforts in a federal government contracting organization…”
“B3 Group Inc. is looking for an experienced Capture Manager to join our growing organization. The Capture Manager is responsible for working with the VP of Sales to establish sales targets to meet the company objectives. The Capture Manager is responsible for assisting with the development of strategic business development plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
A B3 Manager will have experience with diverse projects both large and small. They will be able to manage a portfolio of projects, support proposal efforts, business development opportunities. A B3 Manager will be well versed in full systems development life cycle, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure, and management practices. They will be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program, manage to cost, schedule, and performance. The B3 Manager will mentor other B3 employees across the organization, coach team members, and work with the Human Capital Director to address performance challenges.”
- Develops a sales capture approach in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Ensures communications are coordinated supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements…”
G2X TAKE: One of the Federal Health IT & Consulting firms recently recognized as D.C. Metro’s fastest growing private companies and a highly successful T4NG Prime, this SDVOSB health IT firm, providing end-to-end technology support services to the Federal Government and enterprise customer, is seeking two growth leads to be responsible for assisting with the development of strategic business development plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
We should note that B3 Group was also recently named to the updated list of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.