“Lead and develop a rapidly-growing segment of our federal health business in business process modernization and intelligent automation. Lead client engagements, including marketing and proposal development, delivery, and execution, and provide leadership to a team of business analysts, technologists, and quality assurance specialists. Support FDA in providing tools and services to assess and analyze drug applications; help medical reviewers leverage technology with analytical tools, processes, and approaches that facilitate regulatory review and enhance data standards management and computing capabilities to support effective and efficient regulatory decision-making. Lead projects and programs, synthesize and analyze complex data, and work with the team to develop high-quality deliverables and actionable recommendations in a fast-paced environment. Coordinate with senior leaders to develop new business opportunities and author the technical approach for proposals.”
- 10+ years of experience with federal government consulting, including project delivery, client engagement, and relationship management
- 5+ years of experience with leading teams in a collaborative, matrixed environment
- 5+ years of experience with business development and capture
- Experience in working with FDA or other federal agencies
- 3+ years of experience with business process management tools such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Appian software, frameworks, and functional systems… “
- Experience with developing and implementing a business development plan to identify new opportunities, mature relationships, develop intellectual capital and proposals, and capture new business
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications in Appian to agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience in client-facing situations and have had previous success presenting complex technical concepts and designs to a variety of audiences -Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment …”
G2X TAKE: This global technology and management consulting firm and longtime partner to the FDA is seeking an exec to lead and develop a rapidly-growing segment of its Federal health business in business process modernization and intelligent automation and to support FDA in providing tools and services to assess and analyze drug applications; and to help medical reviewers leverage technology with analytical tools, processes, and approaches that facilitate regulatory review and enhance data standards management and computing capabilities to support effective and efficient regulatory decision-making.
Booz Allen Hamilton was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.