“This Sr. Account Executive role is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory of this role is typically focused on the DHA (Defense Health Agency). This position is responsible for driving new business within this account.
This role is responsible for:
- Responsible for directing strategy for DHA including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities
- Responsible for detailed understanding of large, global account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities
- Account management with outcome of increased customer happiness and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility aligned to the DHA…”
- 7 – 15 years of external experience with validated consultative sales, preferably in high-technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success
- Direct experience working with military agencies
- Knowledge and experience with Military Agency acquisition process and policy
- Proficiency in account planning and an understanding of territory management
- The ability to prospect and run C-level and senior-level relationships within midsize and large organizations…”
G2X TAKE: This leading research and advisory company, and a member of the S&P 500, is seeking a lead to be responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services to support DHA.